Sunday 21 October 2012

Party Time!

     This week has been nothing but fun! I like it that way. I've gotten to see some of the people I love, and just hang out and laugh with them. I went to a Circa Survive concert thursday night. And that was a blast! Their talent and perfection blew me away. But, it still wasn't good enough to be in my top shows. But that's alright with me! Yesterday I got to celebrate my adorable nephew's second birthday with my family and some of his friends (pictures below). Then we went to church last night. We had a guest speaker, which was kinda weird, but he did a good job. He spoke about how we're supposed to be free men who free men. Meaning, we've been set free by Christ and now it is our job, our honor to get to free others. 
     There isn't much else going on in my life. Just good things. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't. But I will say that since my life has been slow I've been able to get on the wagon with some of my friends and match their speed to help them where they are. So, maybe it's a good thing.







No comments:

Post a Comment