Tuesday 11 September 2012

A slight introduction.

     As my first official post, I find it appropriate to give you a little foreknowledge of myself. I am a simple human being, who enjoys doing fun things with fun people and by myself. I am easily occupied, and easily humored. My life revolves around a few different things each as intriguing as the last. At least I believe so. God is always the one I try to put before everything else, but like I said I am human so it doesn't always work out that way.
     My passions however are: soccer, music, people, and anything to do with nerdiness! I want to have this blog -more for personal reasons than other people- so I can express my life and ideas. I am an outward speaker, so naturally this blog will help my thought processes. I will also be posting photos of life and photos i thought turned out cool. I just got a camera (so give me a little slack if they suck) and really want to learn how to take extraordinary pictures. It just sounds fun!

    I will leave you with this quote from The Signature Of Jesus, by Brennon Manning, 


"We often think of wisdom as the sum of knowledge, insight, and learning we have accumulated in the process of living, but the wisdom i speak of here is your own existential experience of the love of the Christ crucified."

No comments:

Post a Comment